- manually manufacture
- zink platting
- sheet metal
- SS AND MS
- protect to machine
Telescopic Steel Covers are an important part of a machine tool to increase the runtime. The using of it makes possible perfect protection of the Guide-way, Balls-screw, etc. against mechanical influences like chips or chemical influences like coolants. Made from 1mm to 5mm thickness sheet of required material like SS,MS. Also provides good protection against accidents.
- Lifting lugs
- Integral gutter
- Wedge dampener (catcher)
- Guide rails
- Surface-treated steel or stainless steel, also in walk-on version
- Wiper systems in various versions depending on the individual requirements
Material-Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- To protect Guide Ways of VMC,CNC & SPM Machines.
- It also protect LM Guide Way from Hot chips, Coolants & Foreign material.
A telescopic cover protects guide-way surfaces and components of moving axis of machines.
- Technical design of covers within the development of new machines.
- Calculation of passive resistances of telescopic covers for the design of the drive.
- Design and production of covers on the basis of required parameters.
- Production of covers based on an existing design.
- Measurement reports of passive resistances and vibrations of a telescopic cover.
- Testing of custom-made covers.
Types of covers
Fitted with brass sliders or rolling elements, especially with the LP8 or LP12 wiping system, characterized by low resistance and easy replacement
Attenuated energy up to 12J per 1 cover part
- Large covers with plastic rollers for cast-iron beds.
- With steel bearings for hardened guides.
- No width or travel limitation!
- Reliably attenuated total cover energy 500J
- The typical wiping system for wiping of large areas is DV12, characterized by a big blade stroke
Covers for high travel rates
- With sliding elements or bearing rolling elements
- Attenuated energy up to 25J per 1 cover part
Covers for grinders
You will achieve a high quality of ground surface with telescopes with mechanisms for tied movement of the segments.
Covers with minimum installation dimensions
We will find a solution for tightest spaces!
Cover sets, comprehensive systems
Design of the complete covering system of a machine, incl. linking to the machine frame.
Offered telescope material:
in the DC01 design
made of stainless steel
in the telescopic cover + bellows design
Working environment/TSK design
Standard cover for dry and wet machining
Cover with increased strength
Cover for an abrasive environment
Cover for a corrosive environment
Steel telescopic covers
We can custom design or reverse engineer from existing covers. They are designed to be used in environments where slide ways or screws need to be protected from heavy or hot chips and accidental damage from dropped machined components or tools.
Heavy-duty front-edge wipers are fitted to all but the smallest end section to remove swarf and other debris during machine / cover movement. Each section is supported internally by brass or nylon runners or rollers, often used in combination to provide the best solution. Dampeners or buffers can be installed between each section to reduce noise and impact related wear. Control tapes or scissor actions can be fitted to aid uniform opening.
Slide way wiper seals
The service life of steel telescopic covers is usually dependent on the condition of the front-edge wipers. We stock a comprehensive range of wipers for steel telescopic covers, and we can also manufacture way wipers and linear wipers to customer specifications.
The wiper seal or lip is made from hardwearing polyurethane or synthetic rubber and is vulcanized to steel or brass strip, which allows the wiper to be welded, screwed or riveted into place. The seal or lip has high resistance to abrasion, hot swarf (stainless steel can also be supplied), oils, grease and coolants.
Steel telescopic cover refurbishment
Machine Covers Limited offers a complete repair, reverse engineering and fabrication service for all types of steel telescopic covers. Damaged or worn covers are reworked to a like new' condition by repairing or replacing damaged sections, replacing brass side strips, replacing brass or nylon runners or rollers and replacing all front edge wipers. The reworked cover is cleaned, buffed and oiled to an original finish. We are able to produce a new replacement cover using an existing cover that is beyond economical repair as a template.
Contact us for more information about our refurbishment services.
For all areas of use, in all shapes and installation positions, with or without under-grip
Telescopic Steel Covers are an important part of a machine tool to increase the runtime. The using of it makes possible:
- Perfectly protection of the guide way against mechanically influences like chips or chemical influences like coolants
- Tight fit
- Rustproof with stainless steel
- In many cases possible to run over it
- Good protection against accidents
- Precise execution of first and repeat
- Orders because of the using of a modern CAD/CAM system and latest technologies
- For higher speeds, shear systems are blocked
We use corrosion protected special plates or high-grade steel wiping and guiding elements are made of cooling resistant and are protected against abrasion.
40 - 100 Degree Celcius
1 to 3 mm
"We Are Mainly Deals In Maharastra, Gujarat"
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- As per requirement
- Gujarat, Maharashtra
- ISO 9001-2015
Plot No. A-119, H Block, Pimpri Midc, Near Kala Group, Opp. Spree Hotel Lane, Pune Maharashtra India 27457050